Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Catch up

So I'll go all the way back to the Friday Night fish fry in Hillpoint. We experienced the Villa's fine cuisine and the plethora of Packer decor that was The Villa. Small town Wisconsin and fried food at it's finest. Saturday started out ok and I actually got more house projects on their way to done. I was just going up the steps to go on the ride I had set up when the phone rings. Never good when it's your weekend to be on call. So the ride left without me and I left for the American Family Childrens Hospital to help keep the kiddies comfortable. Back home a few hours later and still cranky from actually having to go on a call. So I went out and did 2x20's which proved to be a bad move as I find out the next day when the Pearisos showed up for the Brefixt ride. The Brefixt ride portion was ok, it was the 3 hours after with Chris and Spencer that became the problem.
So I'm definitely not the fastest guy around and I'm well aware of this fact. That being said, I got my ass handed to me on a "tempo" ride by both of those guys. It was the first time I'd been dropped on a road ride in a loooong time. It was awesome!!! Very motivating for me. So we followed the ride up with beer and pizza at La Rue Tavern. A great day.
Reforestation on Sunday. Should be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment