Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Watch that step!

The most treacherous part of the weekend turned out to be the basement steps. First time I've fallen in a while and I don't like it much. The cold air was as good as any ice pack on Sunday, and by the end of the ride my jacket was pretty much a sheet of ice anyway. It helped me keep from thinking about how much my arm hurt from falling down the steps, I suppose.
     Been spending most nights working on the car lately. I ripped all the wiring out and started over again. It looks much nicer, at least to me. It's almost February already! Hopefully be driving it soon.

1 comment:

  1. With age comes the increase risk of falls, we should maybe think about getting you enrolled in a falls prevention program with that big 40 coming up this year!

    ReplyDelete