Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas in January




My first order of parts came in last week. Won't be long and I'll be able to start bolting stuff on. I got the undercoating scraped of the bottom of the car on Saturday and Lisa got the trim ready for powder coating. It was a long day and I was filthy dirty but it was very nice to get that job all done in one day. The plan is to get it sandblasted, primed and truck bedlinered this week. Then I should be able to start bolting the suspension in next weekend. It's starting to set in that I'm actually going to be driving this car soon! Can't wait. The only downside is with the motor I have planned to go in this car it's probably going to melt the tires as the widest tire that will go under the car is only 9.5". I could have had them mini tub it for me but the undercarriage was so nice I couldn't bear to see it cut up! Maybe a set of drag radials will help....


No comments:

Post a Comment