Thursday, January 20, 2011

Moving along

Yep, still riding the IHTD (In Home Torture Device or Trainer. Whichever terminology you prefer). The really exciting stuff for me is going on at the shop. Both quarter panels are on, the decklid is ready to go and it's about ready to go on the rotiserrie so I can remove the undercoating from the floors. My suspension stuff shuould be here this week and the brakes here the following week. I ended up getting a kit that will let me run the 94-04 Cobra Mustang brakes. Should be sweet. I'll have to do a braking test and compare the stopping distances between the 13" front and 11.5" rear disks to the 4 wheel drum brakes the car came with in 1965.

Here's a picture of the car with the drivers side quarter panel cut off. I thought I had a pic of the new one on but I don't. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. So is going to have a sweet 6 cylinder....?
    DB

    ReplyDelete