Saturday, March 19, 2011

Land of the Lost

I like finding new roads. Today I got to ride a lot of them. I started out from the shop in Spring Green and rode towards Richland Center in a round about way. Met up with some random guy with huge bushy muttonchops and he gave me some advice on routes. That got me into 'Center and the Kwik Trip for some Dr. Pepper. It wasn't as good as the stuff in Loganville but it was still pretty good.
After that the ride became interesting. I had no idea where I was for about an hour and a half. It was awesome!
When I saw this road I was really drawn to it.
Once I got here I knew right where I was. Nowhere I had been before.

I saw a lot of Amish folks around but couldn't find a buggy to draft. Oh well, it probably would've dropped me anyway. I eventually came to find Loganville and if you've ridden with me at all you know that's where you find the Top Shelf Dr. Pepper. I had my daily limit already so I kept going but my bike kept trying to veer that way. Met up with Lisa and the Girls at the American Legion in North Freedom for the best fish fry around. Plus ice cream. Booyah.

2 comments:

  1. Did you find Bender (Chops) out there?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was still in the car tying his shoes...

    ReplyDelete