Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pizza Barn Plus

With a name like that, how could you not want to eat there? If you're ever in Scottsville, Mi I would highly recommend it. The pizza and ice cream are fantastic! You can even get a milkshake with 2 straws there. That must have been the meal that put me over the top for The Lumberjack as I was able to manage another 7th place finish in that race as well. Lots of riders that looked like Zombie's on this course. Best part about the race being over was we got to go back to the Pizza Barn Plus again! Mmmm. Another great weekend with part of the Team and really looking forward to this weekend and having the whole team together.

I actually drove the car home from the shop Monday night. I really need to get some video of that car, it sounds wicked and seems to pile on speed pretty fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment