Tuesday, June 5, 2012

WOW

I guess upgrading from IE6 opens up a whole new world wide web for me. Last post was before the season even started and here it is June already. 3 NUE races in the books and 2 of them I managed to end up in the Top 10, who woulda' thunk that? I never would have thought that 7+ hours of racing could go by so fast. 1 more to go and then it's back to the WORS family again and a whole different kind of hurting.

On the home front, the car is in the shop getting finished up, the chickens are getting big and the coop is almost done. I need to finish that up this weekend so the chicks have someplace to live besides in the basement. We have 10 kittens The Girls have tamed and they are almost ready to leave Denzer. If you need any let me know, delivery can be arranged!

No comments:

Post a Comment