Saturday, October 23, 2010

Beautiful Milwaukee

Last Thursday marked 10 years of Hell for Lisa. Yep, 10 years and she hasn't left, killed or intentionally driven us into a bridge embankment. So we borrowed the chitlins to The Beav and Kiki after racing 'cross today and headed to the Third Ward for some supper. It was dilishus! We dined at the Third Ward Caffe (yes I know how to spell delicious and cafe but they put two f's in theirs) and gazed into each others eyes. Magical. Then we went to the Milwaukee Public Market (they don't have those in Denzer) and I saw a 10 lb chocolate bar! I would show it to you but my phone is dead. It's kinda' fun to visit the Big City every once in a while. It's strange to see people out and about and even stranger not to know who they are. I would have a cruiser bike for sure if I lived in town. I wouldn't be able to shoot stuff, though. Not a good trade.
So back to the race. I tried the MFCP theory today. I should listen to him more often. Well, for bike racing anyway. I had a good time today and actually had fun on the bike. The only way it could have been better is if it would've rained more. Not quite enough rain to make it sloppy and fromunda the trees it actually got dry and dusty. Good race though. Anyway, we'll do it again tomorrow and hope for another good result. Today I was first guy out of the prizes. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment