Sunday, April 25, 2010

Great weekend for Team 212


Yep, I've got some big shoes to fill. The bar got set pretty high this weekend at the NUE race. MFCP rocketed his way to a 2nd overall in the Big boys race. Darrin won the 65 miler and Lisa pulled a 4th out in the women's 65. Michelle was right there in 7th and Mark and Scott did really well, too. (Sorry guy's, I'm surprised I remembered that much.) I'm sure that the drive home was filled with great stories as the racing conditions were far from ideal. Me, I sat on the in home torture device and ground out some intervals. In case you didn't know or forgot, Iola is next weekend. Many questions will be answered and I'm sure many more will be posed. Pretty sure that there will be some 212 jerseys on the podium, though.
On a side note, hopefully the S-Works shoe shine machine shows up soon. Gotta' keep these babies shined up and lookin' sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment