Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spencer Lost his @ss cherry!

Yep, it's true. His seat got to him before I could. Other than that it was another great day of riding bikes. The trails here are really technical and tight but mostly rideable which is nice. Some really fast flowy trail with countless drops and rock gardens yet again

This one was super cool as it was full of big boulders and tight lines but we made it through.


These kind of rocks are always fun.


Hmmm, another steep drop after yet another rock garden. I'm starting to sense some kind of trend and I like it.
We all crashed a little today. I fell of the edge of the trail and landed on my back. That was a little scary, I won't lie. Spencer almost did the same move but managed to stay upright and jump/run down the slope avoiding injury. Bryan took a trip over the bars in a pretty good spot to not crash in that was pretty close to launching of the edge of the world. I'm pretty sure if I could have seen his eyes they would've been bigger than the cowpies at Potter's Pasture. But we all made it back to the hotel ok. We rode most of the trails at this cluster today. Not sure yet what tomorrow brings but I'm confident that after a couple fine malt beverages we'll figure it out.


.

2 comments:

  1. You guys rode a little of everything out there.
    Be Safe, Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what he said. Keep having fun, but bring everyone back in good shape. Thanks for sharing your epic adventure.

    ReplyDelete