Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rhinelander

I guess that went ok. After I figured out how to ride my bike about a lap into the race I felt ok. Not exactly where I wanted to end up on the first lap but I think the end result once again ended up the same, 7th overall in a pretty solid field. Seth Lens wouldn't go away and kept the pressure on but I was able to hold him off and then I passed Nate Guerra at the end. That was exciting. Not as exciting as Chris and Darrin's post race interview was though. Look for a link to that when it show's up. Nice work by the whole team, really. Lisa pulled off another 2nd place only 36 seconds behind the 3 time overall champ for WORS. Very nice. The post race burger and beers with the team at the Cross Country bar were delicioso. MFCP was a full weekend of entertainment including on the drive home when he pasted a deer on the I-Road at 70 mph. Apparently he's sliding the on bike issues to driving issues. Whatever works.
SO to celebrate a good weekend of racing last night I moved 4 cu. yards of dirt and leveled it off to get ready to put down some pavers. That's how we do "recovery" days in Denzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment