Monday, May 24, 2010

That was hot

Not Paris Hilton "hot" but temperature wise hot. Although it wasn't so much the heat as the humidity. Anyway, enough cliche's I'll ge to the blah, blah, blah. Great weekend for riding in these parts. I did a loop with the Baraboo crew and we went through Devil's Lake descending " The Snakes" to get to South Shore. I forgot how fun that descent is so I did it again the next day with MFCP, Michelle and Liza to reinforce the memory. There was a lot more oncoming traffic on Sunday but it was still awesome. I spent the weekend caulking siding joints and trying to keep Bryan busy working on my endless list of projects not done that keeps getting longer. Finished off the weekend at The Moosejaw with Black Betty. She kept me up all night but she was definitely worth it. AND we saw this dude riding down the road on a bike quite similiar to Pedro's Sledgehammer with his helmet on Buhwheat style AND backwards!! Unfortunately, I have no photographic proof, which if I had, would have won some sort of award in some kind of contest I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment