Thursday, September 3, 2009

I really

don't have much to say. My week has been mostly trying to get some house projects done. Winter is coming and there's a lot to do. After much prodding and peer pressure I finally signed up for the USGP races in Sun Prairie. I watched this cool cyclocross training video Jerry made for me. Maybe I'll put the link up so every can learn his wicked skills. I'm finally realizing that my biggest issue racing is my lack of the ability to not always be nice to people I'm racing with. I have trouble sprinting around someone who just pulled me around the course for and hour or two and beating them. It doesn't seem right. Obviously most other people don't have that issue. It is a race and I should race to the finish line. I hate that guy that sits in and outsprints his pullers at the end and I really don't want to be that guy but maybe that's the way it's supposed to be. Anyway, looking forward to riding Devil's Head tonight. It's been a few weeks since we rode there. Should be sweet.

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have had any problem with out sprinting the guys we were with last Sunday. Most of us took turns pulling and I've had the same thoughts you've mentioned in this post about being nice or not. Hook us up with a link of for the cyclocross video if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, link up the cross video...it is the least you can do! :) You are supposed to (at least during the race) hate anyone you are riding with. Hate... :)

    ReplyDelete