Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The weekend

was dominated by house projects. I was pretty burned out on working on the house by Sunday and thankfully Sam came and rescued me in the afternoon. I hadn't really planned on riding for as long as we did but we conquered a bunch of new roads. The Kwik Trip in Richland Center had 4 for a dollar cookies and some delicious Dr. Pepper. Not quite Loganville quality but close. The ride back was capped off with a vicious turn at the front by Sam at the 4 hour mark. I guess he wanted to get back home. My legs were pretty useless the rest of the day, they barely got me around Menards. The Rolo's we bought for a treat were just what I needed for full mental recovery. Monday mornings trip down the stairs was interesting. Got the house ready for siding, put the screen door back on just in time for my Gramma's dog to run through it. Cleaned up the mess in the yard and called it good for now. Capped of the weekend with a trip to Devil's Lake with the girls. Very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment