Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The End

With WORS being over the house projects have become the priority for sure. My nesting instinct has been suppressed and the drive to work on house projects has somewhat diminished but I'm getting stuff done. Sheboygan was a blast, as usual. I managed a decent finish and it was an appropriate end to an up and down year.
So now it's time to try to squeeze in a ride now and again and then hit as many cx races as possible. Oh, and do all the stuff at home I put off all summer.
Lisa did both cx races last weekend as a 2, her first foray into the Big Girls races. 5th both days and I think she may have even almost liked racing. I pulled myself away from home on Saturday to do the Masters 30+ race at Badger Prairie and suffered my way to 3rd. It was the first time I did this race and there wasn't an announcer on the job. I liked the announcer. I guess job cuts have hit the cx announcers now, too. That's a shame.
So, I'm in White Bear Lake, MN. Home of White Bear Lake everything. Almost every business starts it's name with White Bear Lake and it's on White Bear Rd, Lane, Street, Avenue, etc. The hotel I'm at even has a white bear above the breakfast bar, eg. pour your own waffle and get your froot loops bar. Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment