Monday, August 2, 2010

Nice Weekend, eh?

Saturday I actually got to ride with Lisa and I liked it. I'm not sure if I'm weak, Lisa's strong or we're both ok but I did a 90 minute sweet spot effort with her glued to my wheeel. I was more happier (yes, I said more happier) about that than she was, I think. Then it was off to a birthday party where I ate too much. Sunday was another nice ride. Then Lisa took off to go up to the USA Cycling Junior Development camp deal in Lacrosse. NO, she's not a camper, she's helping coach it. After some more house chores it was off to another party where I again, ate too much. Seems to be a trend for me lately. So it's me and the girls this week while Lisa is off living the fun and carefree life of being a coach. Too bad it's going to be so warm this week as I heard the dorms don't have a/c. I'm looking forward to next weekends race, it seems so long ago since the last one. Then it's 8 weeks straight at least of MTB races, maybe 10. Then 'cross is going strong 'til November. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment