Monday, July 26, 2010

So sometimes

my ideas sound good in my head but aren't so good in practice. Take yesterday, for instance. I thought it would be a good idea to go ride for a few hours, eat a little breakfast and then ride home. Well, maybe if it had been a little breakfast it would have been a sound plan. However, the 2 by 6 at the Railroad Inn located in Downtown North Freedom is a substantially greater quantity of food than "a little."



2 eggs, 2 pancakes, 2 pieces of toast, 2 sausage links, 2 bacon and American Fries (yes, I know that's not 2 of something but whatever.) Add syrup to taste and voila!

So the ride home went like this, "Please keep this 3 lb rock in my stomach from forcefully ejecting itself." Meat, Bryan and I were all in the same tenuous condition. I can honestly say that it's possible to have too much of a good thing. I can also say that I look forward to doing it again.

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I cannot believe how tempting that looks right now. 4pm is always a tough time of the day for me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! So proud of you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks in this case are not deceiving. I was rather proud of eating that whole mess. Then the prided turned into more of a "why did I do that."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ate a Large Papa Murphy's gourmet vegetarian pizza 2 nights ago. First glance I thought it had 1200 Kcal. Turns out it was 2700. Instead of riding my bike I tried to go to bed. It didn't work so hot.

    ReplyDelete