Monday, March 15, 2010

10Lbs in a 5# bag



So, how often have you woke up in the morning and had a Bald Eagle on top of your silo? Never you say? Huh, imagine that. If anyone wants our silo they can have it. Come and get it. That would greatly improve your chances of having this same experience some morning for you, especially if you currently don't have a silo.







So Lisa and I finished up siding the house proper ( still have the summer kitchen to do at a later date) and garage. That was a minor miracle. Lisa really enjoyed being on top of the scaffolding when it was wiggling all over. I think she may start a siding business for some extra money this summer. Give her a call if you need your house done this summer.



With the siding weight off my shoulders it enabled me to "enjoy" the climbing much more on the best weather day so far. Here we are going up "Deadman's hill" in Rock Springs. Remind me not to stop to take pictures in the middle of a climb while trying to keep up with Spencer and Chris.



So after the ride we went to get more of my new favorite beer ever (yes, it is that good). I went back to bask in the beauty of Black Betty. This time I brought friends. They liked her too. After the feast we went on Kelsey's first ride to the thriving metropolis that is Denzer. I think she liked it.


1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness all the way around. Sounds like the perfect way to end a week.

    ReplyDelete