Friday, March 19, 2010

Normal?

Schedule says 1.5 hrs. Mind says it doesn't really feel like riding. Ring-ring. It's Triple B. OK, I'll meet you. Riding seems a little more palatable. Ring, it's Chicken. Awesome. Start out the ride feeling a little overdressed as it's gorgeous outside again! Riding is good. Meet up and notice it's going to be more than 1.5 hrs. Oh, well. Sorry Jeff. Riding with people is good. Lose one friend. A little later lose another. Huh, riding is ok. This hill is long. I'm glad I wore all this stuff. Am I home yet? Wow, great sunset. I don't feel like getting home yet. I haven't been on this road yet this year. I feel like I could ride another 2 hrs. Riding is fun but I'm hungry. Where's Black Betty when you need her? It's good to be home.



Got to ride home from school with Kylie on Wednesday. It was a good day.



1 comment: