Sunday, March 28, 2010

Finally!


Kylie got her bike! It's been hard to not tell her about it. Gramma came up on Saturday and surprised her with it. Kylie was pretty excited, almost as much as I was. So we did a quick overview of how to use hand brakes and how to shift and she was off. Very cool.


Today I got out with Spencer for a few hours and it was good. For some reason I suggested we should climb hills today and he unfortunately agreed. So we climbed. We did go down Deadman's hill in Rock Springs instead of up it this time for a change. Spent the rest of the day stripping and staining trim and cabinets. I'm pretty sure that's not as good as Matter's floor sanding training but hopefully it's close.

On another note, I finally perused my goody bag from The Boss. Wow! That was better than Christmas. I love the smell of new tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment