Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First Ride


of the year with the new hammer yesterday. I didn't even pump up the tires to keep her from dropping me. I'm not sure who was more excited to be riding, me or Kylie. She's fired up to start riding again and very happy to have her team jersey. She wanted to wear it to the chili supper in Leland on Sunday but then decided she might get chili on it so she just wore a dress. The chili supper is yet another sign that spring is almost here. I weighed myself pre and post ayce chili, cheese, bread, crackers, chocolate milk and dessert plate. I came home with 4.4 lbs of country cookin' style deliciousness in my belly. I'm looking forward to next year already.
The desserts weren't on par with the Blackhawk Church's 2 weeks ago. That was amazing to saya the least. The chili wasn't as good there but I'm a sucker for desserts. Blackhawk also had heaping bowls of cheese curds on the table for my enjoyment. Yeah, that was a good meal too. If I didn't ride I'm pretty sure I would be pushin' 250lbs by now.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's not hard to gain weight when not riding. Is that a dog up the road waiting to be outraced by Kylie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pint size jersey. She's my hero!

    ReplyDelete