Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Good 4 days

Was it just me or was that the most amazing Memorial Day Weekend weather we've had in a long time? Yet another great weekend as we got to invade the Peariso's with the whole crew. (Thank's again!) Pre ride was an eye opener as the Renegades were a little less than optimal in the marbles on the corners. I threw an LK on the front and Sunday was much better. Another good result for me. Big thanks to the helpful person that tore through the tape blocking off the section of singletrack I wasn't supposed to follow Maciej on. Even more props to the fool when said helpful person didn't put the tape back up after tearing it down. I hope your race didn't get affected as much as the other people who had their races jacked up because you had to get back to your race.
Anyway, I digress. Team Adventure 212 had another great showing. The train is a rollin'.
Monday was Meat's Memorable Memorial Day Ride. It was the fastest we've ever done that route for sure. Had a good turnout and food and beer at the end this year! A very welcome addition to an already great day. Apparently I won the meat raffle. I'm not sure what the prize was but I am all about winning.
The Tuesday Night Ride was BRUTAL last night. Lots of climbing and everyone brought their A game. Good time's. Gotta' love summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment