Sunday, July 5, 2009

Addendum

I'm not sure how I forgot but I did. We got to hang out at the GT tent all day at the Firecracker. Lucky for us as it rained on and off a lot. Plus we got to meet Louis, Paco, Mick and the Gold Diggers. The girls had a blast entertaining and got branded with GT stickers. The GT crew were all really nice and very accomodating. I wish that they were at all the WORS races, that would be so "pro".
Lisa rose from the dead and went back to Carter Park and got her free beer, pint glass and BBQ chicken samwich. I guess it was delicioso but she didn't share. Something about 6 hours of suffering and hating me for making her do the race and I didn't deserve any among other reasons. Oh well.
I also saw some people I knew. Cam Kirkpatrick and Landon Lueck and a few random people that recognized the Moosejaw Brew Pub logo. The beer is legendary. Well, it's off to get registered and find out how this race is gonna' go.

No comments:

Post a Comment