Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Much Like

3 week overdue milk, I left the last race with a sour taste in my mouth. After the super craptastic showing at the WORS Cup, I managed to last a full 45 seconds into the Sunburst Showdown before a flat ended any chance of a good showing. I fixed the flat and had a bad attitude. Then I decided to test the legs anyway. Surprisingly, I felt pretty darn good. I started after the second Comp wave and got to ride through most of the 2 waves in front of me before the second flat ended my day. I was less bitter after the second flat for some reason. I'm starting to resign to the fact that I'm going to have a 3 race mechanical/physical issue stretch every year. So now I have another 2 weeks to wait to test my abilities with the best in the midwest. O2S is coming up. Before I know it the Blockhouse Roll will be upon us. So much to look forward to. And then 'cross starts. When will my house get sided?
Nice job by Lisa to keep some honor for the Krayer's. Yeah, my wife is better than me. I'm ok with that. She's probably better than you, too.

4 comments:

  1. Thats O.K. because Lori better than me. Ain't it cool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of various wise cracks but realized that I'm pretty bummed for how this WORS season has gone for you so far. Go for the individual race glory when all systems are go. You have what it takes to kick some unexpecting ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa is better than most of us.

    ReplyDelete