Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good times

It's been a good run for biking lately. Saturday I got to ride new roads down by Mazomanie and I would like to get back in that area again soon. Lots of good riding there. Sunday was our 2nd Brefixt ride. The response was overwhelmingly good. We had 20 people show up to ride from Baraboo to Lyndon Station where we ate at Martha's. The pace was low and the chatter was high there and back. The food was great and Sam and I scammed everbody's extra toast or anything else they couldn't eat. Lunch legs were in full effect after the gorge session. We are going to try and have this ride on the non WORS weekends and we're going to visit a new diner each ride. Again, the pace is easy and everyone starts and ends together is the goal. Then on Monday I got my first massage ever. Although Lee is a fine figure of a man there was no "movement" or "happy ending". Whew. Schedule for the Breck Epic is getting dialed in. Mark Meir is going to wrench for Jerry and I and I can't thank him enough. Sounds like Kristi and Tori are coming out, too. Should be Epic.

3 comments:

  1. What if it had been Mr. Melcher giving the massage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world may never know. I'm pretty sure the outcome would have been the same, though.

    ReplyDelete