Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Very Nice

I tried to ride most of the Gold Dust trail stage today. There are so many trails and with my lack of where they all are it's tough for me to find the correct route even with a map. I do know that the trails I was on were Sweet! The Blue River trail was really fast and flowed really well. If your not grinning at the end of that it's probably due to some head trauma earlier in the stage. Baker's Tank was also really fun.
I ran into a dude at the ice rink that new the Curtes Bro's. Their fame is spreading quite rapidly. I rode down Barney's Ford and Moonstone (acquired my first flat) and then down the switchbacks to Carter Park. A great way to end the ride, other than the flat. More time in the hot tub after eating some food. I'm beginning to really dig the hot tub. My back has felt pretty good so far.
I'm still trying to dial in the hydration. Getting up to pee sucks. I guess maybe cramping is worse though. Tonight we're hitting up the pizza joint recommended by Mr. Larson. Another tongue in the ear hot day.

2 comments:

  1. Could just sleep in your pee pants. That's hot! Lisa might object though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't say the thought didn't cross my mind. At least I don't have to go downstairs to get to the bathroom here.

    ReplyDelete