Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Still no time

The days are absolutely flying by. A lot has happened since my last post. Lots of riding last week capped off by the Crystal lake Classic on Sunday. I was really happy with my 10th place finish. The race started off bad with a crash at the front on the first corner. I was just off to the side of it and got ran into a little bit, but the gap was formed and I chased for the whole lengthy lead out. Managed to catch on at the base of the first climb and got shelled again. Oh well. It still turned out OK. Brian ended up 3rd overall in his 2nd Sport race. That's amazing. Lisa was rockin' as well sitting in 2nd place halfway through the last lap when she cut the sidewall on the back tire. Very unforutnate. She wasn't very happy. Niki had a great start in her race and d finished pretty well. We took my 8 year old cousin up and he did his first race. I think he's hooked. His name is TJ so his biking future could be bright. Jordan finished better than ever as well.
We hit Levy road last night for another 25 minute all out effort. The power is coming around, now I have to figure out how to use it in a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment